We exist to support all the other missional teams in preparing the church for our Sunday services and ensuring they have everything they need for a smooth worship service. We do this by:
- Brewing Coffee, monitoring levels of coffee & refilling pots
- Placing signage so people can find our church easily on Sunday mornings and taking it down once the service is over
- picking up trash around the building
- Assisting with the execution of production elements such as lights and media
No special skills are needed. All we ask for is a servant’s attitude to do whatever may come up on a Sunday morning.
HARVEST KIDS TEAM
Each week, we partner with the parents of Harvest to hand the gospel to the next generation by providing ministry for kids ages 6 weeks through 10 years. We do this by:
- Ensuring parents know their kids are being well cared for so they can focus on being a part of the weekly gathering
- Keeping the kids ministry welcoming, safe & healthy
- Serving a few per month during the service to fill a variety of roles including taking care of babies, teaching kids and assisting the teachers
- Paging a parent when diapers need changing or other issues that may arise with each child
As the only team that misses the worship service, you deeply bless the parents of Harvest. We want to ensure that this is a safe, clean, & loving environment for our kids at all times. To support this, all people serving in Harvest Kids must complete an application and pass a background check.
GUEST SERVICES TEAM
Joining Guest Services means being the welcoming face of Harvest to each guest that comes on a Sunday morning. We do this by:
- Making a positive first impression the moment new guests enter the church
- Directing people to the coffee, the bathrooms & the children’s rooms
- Helping people get connected to the next steps at Ridgeline
- manning the info corner
- thanking people for coming
At all Harvest events we strive to make people feel welcomed and loved.
WORSHIP BAND TEAM
We labor to produce gospel-proclaiming, Jesus-praising worship gatherings where life-change is expected. Each week we progress through a journey of lifting our eyes to give thanks to and testify about Jesus, as we prepare to passionately ascribe Him ultimate worth. We do this by:
- Leading worship through singing and playing music
- Meeting weekly to rehearse
- Continuing to grow in both skill and spiritual vitality
Joining our Office Cleaning Team means cleaning the office, worship center, & Harvest Kids. We do this by:
- Vacuuming floors
- Emptying garbage
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Anything else to ensure our space is clean and ready to go
The Office Cleaning Team ensures that we are always ready to create a welcoming environment. The great benefit to serving on this team is that you can determine when you serve based on what best fits your schedule. Some people are unable to commit to serving on Sunday mornings due to a constantly changing schedule, so this is a great option to still be able to do your part.